SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Weekly 5

  1. Double my workouts.- I worked out everyday this week as opposed to 5 days usually. So not quote double, but my new plan is the 30 Day Shred everyday, and I accomplished that.
  2. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day. – I have found that drinking this must water makes me feel so much better. I’ve noticed I haven’t been getting headaches very often.
  3. Do the FIRM workout in it’s entirety. – I did not get this done with my focus being on the 30 Day Shred for now.
  4. Continue the 10 sit-ups a day. – I didn’t do these, but there are lots of ab moves in the Shred, does that count?
  5. Cook a healthy recipe and do a post on it. – Sorry- I really want to do a post on a recipe and haven’t found the time for it yet!

This week:

  1. 30 Day Shred every day
  2. C25K 3 times
  3. Cook a healthy recipe and do a post on it (we’ll try this again)
  4. Find one thing every day to be thankful for.
  5. Give hubby a 10 minute massage. (see New Years Resolutions)

I did my 30 day shred this morning. I was very sore and tired. I burned less calories than yesterday, but at least I did it. I’m not sure if it was the mattress we were sleeping on, or because there was concrete under the carpet, or if I’m just getting tired from 7 days of the shred. But I’m ready to get up in the morning and do it again!

7 comments :

  1. Congrats on getting it done! What week are you on C25K?

    I did skip Shred yesterday but I needed it.

    Are you noticing any difference since doing the Shred for 7 days? stronger? More muscle definition? Shrinking inches? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I need to make a new recipe myself, but just haven't had the time. I was off this weekend, but just wanted to relax, you know?

    Great job on your goals. You are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice goals! You're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome job!!! To drink as much water as I should, I carry around a 1.5L bottle of Deaar Park water with me. That way, I know that by mid-day, I need to be either near FINISHED with it or RE-FILLING it. Two liters is ~67oz., so drinking one and a half of these will have you done for the day. iLove it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started drinking water while in hospital and been keeping it up, sure does make a huge difference..ask myself why did I wait so long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, at least you did it! Way to go on the water drinking :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...