SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 12, 2010

12 Days Completed

Hello blogger friends! Aren’t you happy it’s the weekend? I know that I am!

I have done level 2 of the 30 Day Shred for 2 days now. It’s a nice change and I can handle it! I do take short rests here and there but I am not doing TOO many modifications on the moves. My hips and knees don’t hurt so much anymore. Now I have sore shoulders! But it’s just part of exercising for your body to get a little sore. I’m not so sore that movement hurts or anything like that, so I think I am ok.

I talked myself into and then talked myself back out of doing the c25k today. But by the time I got home and in the house, saw my workout clothes just sitting there waiting for me to put them on (I guess my getting them ready this morning was a good thing), I just put them on and got right to it. So that’s 2 days of c25k and I want to run again tomorrow too. It feels so good to run. It’s not such a dread anymore because I just love those initial moments of running. Yes, by the time I’m done I just want to collapse, but I’d get up and do it again if my body wasn’t sore! I have noticed that since doing the 30 Day Shred everyday, when I run, the backs of my legs hurt right around the knee area. Not sure what those muscles are? But after cooling down about 10 minutes the pain is gone.

Thanks for the tips on why my weight has gone up. I kind of wonder if my muscles are retaining water, like Jenn said. It just doesn’t make sense why I would be gaining after working out so much.

Yesterday was an off day for me. I was hungry all day long and therefore snacked some and also ate a few cookies. But it seemed to be just what I needed because today, I’m feeling good. I’m not hungry or snacky at all. I firmly believe that once in a while, we just need to have a big meal or some of the foods we’ve been denying ourselves. At least for myself, it helps to satisfy me and I’m ready to get back to the healthy foods again.

By the way, I had one woman who hadn’t seen me in a while tell me that she could tell I had lost weight. My sister in law also texted me today and said that it looks like I have lost a lot and I’m looking really toned. She must have seen a picture of me or something. Now my number may have gone up a bit on the scale, but those kind of compliments really keep me going! My body must be changing and maybe I’m losing inches!! It’s so motivating!!

9 comments :

  1. Great job on getting the workouts done! And I love that you got compimented on your toned look. That's amazingly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to hear comments like that. When I hit the 45-50 lb. mark is wehn people really noticed.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching level 2! Its nice to get fit, toned and get complimented! Great job on those workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job hitting those workouts even when you don't feel like it! I need to get back to Shredding. Yeah, I took a "break." I was getting burned out. I need variety!

    You are doing awesome. Don't worry...that weight will go down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - I've been awol for a bit but WOW! you are doing amazing with the shred...Jillian and I are both proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those compliments are sure to keep you motivated...keep going, u doing such a good job and losing the weight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job on all those work outs girl!!! :) very awesome!!

    oh and i love those comments too. just makes me want to work that much harder!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay sister. Are we going to get some photos? I would love to see the changes. You can be like me, I don't show my face... yet.

    But I will one day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats
    its great when peole start to notice and tell ya you look great

    congrats on doing the shred
    its hard
    keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...