SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Need Your Help!

Have you signed up for the Thankful Healthy Blogger 5k yet?! So far we have around 16 participants.

If you haven’t checked out the post yet, do so soon! There are AMAZING prizes this year from some fabulous sponsors!

Help share the word to get as many people active on Thanksgiving as possible!

Don’t forget you can place this button on your blog with a link back to the post (http://www.ajourneytothin.com/2012/11/third-annual-thankful-healthy-blogger.html) and earn an extra entry into the giveaway! Just leave a comment on the original post letting me know you did.

THB5K

Please blog about, Tweet about, and share this event on Facebook! Let’s get 100 participants this year! To do that,  I need your help! Help spread the word!

For more information, and to sign up, click here.

1 comment :

  1. I totally missed the previous entry! I'm totally game and I'll make a post about it later this week.

    Love it. PS. I followed you on TWITTER :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...