SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day Happenings

Happy Election Day! I hope you got out there and cast your vote!

I always wondered why I go to bed super early in the winter time. Well, I think I figured it out. My internal clock doesn’t change with the time change! I was falling asleep at about 7:30 last night! The good news is that I get a good night’s sleep this way. Winking smile

For breakfast, I made an egg sandwich and also had a glass of skim milk and a banana.

116 075

While working, I sipped on my coffee with creamer.

116 076

I actually only worked for a couple of hours and then my co-worker came in to work a couple of hours of my shift for me so I could cover an event for job #2.

So I headed out at 8:00 and had just enough time to vote before the event. This was my third election to vote in. I’ve voted every election since I turned 18. Unfortunately, they never give the “I Voted” stickers here! Sad smile

The event was a BMX stunt show. That was pretty amazing!Wow!

116 098

And then I had to race back home and get back to work for job #1.

While working, I snacked on a gouda cheese stick from Aldi. You MUST try these out. They are so good and only 2 points plus.

116 122

After I finished working my scheduled hours, I headed back to the polls to do some work for job #2.

And then I came home and ate lunch. I made a BBQ salad with feta, pecans, and tomatoes.

116 132

I also had a side of squash.

116 133

I finished it up with an apple and peanut butter because I was still hungry for some reason!

116 134

I think it was because I was tired more than anything, but I wanted some chocolate. So I ate two of these.

116 135

And then I decided the best thing to do would be drink some coffee to get my energy level back up.

116 136

I worked for job #2 and got quite a bit done. The coffee just wasn’t doing it for me today! I was so tired and not sure why!

I convinced myself to do Workout A, which was a ladders strength workout. It took me 25 minutes and I burned 126 calories. The first couple of sets were easy but by the time I was doing 10 reps, my muscles were shaking! I think the tricep bench dips were the hardest for me. Part of it is due to the cyst I have on my wrist. My wrist starts hurting after doing things like this or push ups. Sad smile

After that was done, I completed Intervals A. This workout incorporated 30 second intervals. I finished out 1.5 miles and it took me 22:38. I burned 240 calories. Overall, that was a nice short workout but the 30 second intervals had me looking at the timer constantly and I couldn’t let my mind wander too much.

As much as I didn’t want to, I’m glad I fit that workout in. I felt a lot better when I was done.

After that was done, I had to sign back in for job #1 to work some hours for the co-worker that worked hours for me in the morning.

I actually didn’t have to work that long since we were slow, so that was nice!

For supper, I baked Blue Hake and also had low fat cottage cheese, green beans, and a slice of homemade yogurt corn bread topped with butter and honey.

116 137

Delish! I have 5 points left for the day.

Did anyone else notice this on WW today?

image

Oh dear, last time I saw something like this they started Points Plus. I wonder what it is this time?

5 comments :

  1. I can only hope it doesn't have to do with that! They have got to stop all the switching. Maybe nationwide Active Link? Our center doesn't get ours until next week. Hmmmmm...so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a yummy day!! I voted too! Girl it looks like you were super busy with work today! LOL but at least your job sounds fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My leader said not a huge change...some small tweeks that are due to US food guidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that yesterday and I am very curious...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...