SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hubby and I were up bright and early this morning to run the Feet to Feast 5k in Palm Coast, Florida. It was a fabulous 5K and we enjoyed it!

Here we are before the race:

Florida 027

It was a really chilly morning, but once we got moving it was ok.

I am proud of myself because I ran it in 37:23. My average pace is around 12:30 and usually gets slower the farther I go. But I averaged almost 30 seconds faster per mile this time. Whoohoo!

This race probably had the best swag we’ve ever gotten! We each got 2 tech shirts too, they’re not cotton! Very nice! And we each got a full size bottle of Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion—very Florida-y! Love it.

Florida 030

It’s been a nice and relaxing day. Hope yours was a good one! Don’t forget to send in your #THB5K entries!

Florida 004

6 comments :

  1. Great work, kiddo!!! Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you were in Florida for Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Alissa. Belated thanksgiving to you and your Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally flaked on the Santa Monica Gobble Wobble 5K, my daughter canceled on me, I was feeling sorry for myself, slept in.... then I thought NO!!!!!!! I did a 5K via my treadmill..

    progress

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...