SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kale Chips Recipe

KaleChips

If you have not tried kale chips, you must!! I can’t believe I waited this long to try them. I am hooked!

Ingredients:

Kale

Oilive Oil

Seasoning salt (or the seasoning of your choice)

*The amounts are really up to you! I usually bake about 2 cup of fresh kale, 1 tbs. of olive oil and 1/2 tsp. of seasoning salt. This makes a couple of servings. You have to play with it to find the flavor that you want.*

Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350*. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Cut the kale into bite size pieces and put them into a bowl.
  3. Mix the olive oil and seasoning with the kale pieces so that the kale is coated.
  4. Spread the kale onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the kale is crisp, but not burned.

Enjoy!!

9 comments :

  1. oh my goodness I LOVE KALE!!!!!!!!!!! I find a way to sneak it into EVERYTHING!! yummy!

    cindie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much! I top them with some fresh Parmesan cheese sometime too...it's heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kale chips with nutritional yeast! Just enough cheesy flavor! & a little bit of ketchup of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had kale salad Sunday and it was super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been meaning to try Kale chips for a while now. I have a few different recipes for them, and they all sound amazing, as does yours! I'm definitely trying these this weekend!! Thanks for the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't tried this...maybe this will push me to do it! I've really heard mixed reviews, but it sounds like you reall like them...ok i'll do it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kale chips are the BEST!!!!!!!! Hope your week is going well Alissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting this recipe b/c I've been hearing a lot about it but didn't know how to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard so many things about this, but have yet to give it a try. Maybe I will give it a go this weekend with your recipe. xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...