SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Glorious Run

I was up at 4:30 this morning worrying about some work I needed to do. I got that done and then headed out the door for a run! I have missed running!

I ran 2.44 miles in 30 minutes and burned 465 calories.  I ran the first mile in 11:56 and the 2nd in 12:33. Not so bad! It felt awesome to run in the early morning hours. Loved it.

Here I am before:

DSCN0183_081

And after:

DSCN0185_083

I look tired in the second picture, huh? Smile

I hope to fit more of these runs into my days next week!

5 comments :

  1. Good job! Working out in the morning always puts me in a good mood for the day. I feel so accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you were up really early. I have been going to sleep so early lately because I'm so exhausted at the end of the day. Then I get up at 5:30-6:00 and I hate that. I really wish I could sleep until 8am... it would be a dream come true :-) Every since I've had kids, my internal clock has changed.

    Good job on the run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your smile! I'm happy for you that you found time to get some exercise. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you look tired at all in the second shot, you glow with health, and look happy!!! Enjoy your weekend Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, you look great in blue :) and I agree with roz, you don't look tired in that last picture! You can tell you've gotten stronger just from that. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...