SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Adapting

I just wanted to let you all know I'm still here! Life has gotten so busy for me with my new extra job and just extra activities in life period. I am struggling to make time for exercise, not to mention other things too. I am working on a plan where I will schedule workouts and other things into my day. Being flexible is important! I'm still here, not losing weight, but pretty much maintaining... bleh. :( I am not giving up though... just have kind of paused that area of my life as I adapt to life changes. I wish I had all of the answers but I'm still working on finding them!

2 comments :

  1. Girl I totally understand. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I know the feeling all too well. Best wishes to finding your groove with the schedule.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...