SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 12, 2011

A Short Post

I was awoken bright and early this morning to the annoying chirping of happy birds. Don’t they know I want to sleep? haha

While I wasn’t feeling HUNGRY in the traditional sense, no rumbling stomach or anything like that, my body felt a little weak. So maybe that is another sign to look for. So for breakfast, I ate a Thomas Cinnamon Raisin Bagel topped with Honey Nut cream cheese along with a bowl of fruit and a glass of milk for 7 points.

81211 001

I sipped on an Almond Joy iced latte for 1 point.

81211 002

On my first break, I ate some grapes and a light string cheese for 1 point.

81211 003

For lunch, I ate coconut chicken with a side salad for 8 points.

81211 004

I also had a Fiber One Brownie for 2 points.

81211 005

I was craving sweets like crazy, so I ate 1 Tbs. of chocolate chips—2 points. I think it was because I was tired. I went to bed later than usual and woke up early because of the chirping birds…I needed a nap!

The work day seemed to drag on FOREVER today. I was so happy when it was time to sign out for the weekend!

Hubby should be home in an hour or so and I plan on spending some quality time with him. Have a great weekend! Smile

Need a new scale? You can WIN one!

3 comments :

  1. Enjoy your weekend with hubby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brownie looks good, I'll have to keep my eye out for those next time I'm at the store

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...