SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just Another Tuesday

For breakfast this morning, I had egg beaters with a laughing cow cheese wedge mixed in, a bowl of fruit, and a glass of milk for 5 points.

8211 001

I sipped on an Almond Joy Iced Latte all morning for 1 point.

8211 002

And the Egg Beaters, along with eating breakfast about an hour later, kept me full. I didn’t eat any snacks during the morning.

For lunch, I had the rest of my leftover Coconut Shrimp bites along with a salad topped with pear tomatoes and a tiny bit of Trader Joe’s Pear and Gorgonzola Vinaigrette for 8 points.

8211 003

And delicious lunch! Like I mentioned before, coconut shrimp is my new favorite food!

I also had a dark chocolate morsel cookie for 3 points.

8211 004

For supper, I had chicken, brown rice, corn on the cob, fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and zucchini for 12 points.

8211 012

Yummy! Delicious, healthy and filling!

I have 3 points left for the day.

And then I watered the plants because they were practically dead from the intense heat. I also got another couple of boxes of clothes ready to drop off at the consignment store. I’ve been making some good money on the clothes! I think I’m going to put the money in a safe place and save it for a shopping trip. Smile

I am still not feeling well, so once again, I am going to take it easy and go to bed early. Tomorrow is weigh in day. I’m expecting a gain tomorrow. I am feeling much more on top of things today—so onward and forward.

4 comments :

  1. How fun to have a shopping fund set aside, thanks to clothes that are now too big for you! Can't wait to see what pretty new things come of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea selling your old clothes! I need to do that rather than Goodwill all the time... And I love seeing you are still making good food choices, I need to get back to that so you are my inspiration! Longevity is key... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clothes fund!!! Hope you feel better soon Alissa! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dinner looks delicious. It's so easy to get stuck in thinking 'diet food' is bland. But real healthy food for a healthy lifestyle is actually awesome. I think that will be my menu for this weekend's get together - thanks for the idea. I ALWAYS want to reach through the screen and eat your bowls of fruit. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...