SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 5, 2011

Delicious Friday Eats

Last night’s WW meeting was another good one! There is one topic that I am curious about and will post about it tomorrow and would love for you to weigh in on it.

I’m starting to realize that I’m often not hungry in the mornings but I eat breakfast anyways because I feel like I should. So this morning I didn’t eat anything until I physically felt hungry later on and I had about a cup of grapes and an iced latte for 1 point.

8511 001

And I was a little shocked that this was enough to keep me satisfied until my first break. No matter what I eat during the day, I’m hungriest in the evenings but not so hungry in the mornings. So maybe if I eat less in the mornings, I won’t have such a problem staying within my points in the evenings.

On my break, I ate cucumbers and a light cheese stick for 1 point.

8511 002

I also had cinnamon almonds for 2 points.

8511 003

I got to each lunch with hubby today, which is always nice! I had a taco salad topped with tomatoes, taco meat, FAGE 0%, Taco cheese, salsa, and brown rice for 8 points.

8511 004

I finished it up with a piece of Pineapple Angel Food Cake for 2 points.

8511 005

And then I had a Dark Chocolate PB Cup for 2 points.

8511 007

After I was done working, we planned on going to apply for our passports. Hubby was ok because his birth certificate was certified but I just had a copy of mine and didn’t realize it. So now I have to get a hold of a certified copy of my birth certificate and go apply again. Hopefully that’s not too tedious of a process! Confused smileBut at least hubby is good to go!

I ate a banana on our drive home, but I totally forgot to take a picture of it.

I have been craving pasta for a LOOOONG time. So tonight, we had a pasta dinner and it was DELISH! I made rotini with marinara and a little bit of sausage. I also had a garlic cheese toast and green/wax beans for 15 points.

8511 008

For dessert, I had a serving of ice cream for 5 points. A little Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks and Mint Chip. Interesting thought, we bought a half gallon of each on the 4th of July- we served it to guests and everything, and tonight, we finally finished it up. That’s a month! Back in the unhealthy day, it would have lasted a week!! Eating only a serving size at a time saves calories AND money!

8511 009

Such a satisfying supper and I only used 3 weekly points—which I am ok with! I probably didn’t need to eat extra pasta, which is why my supper cost so many points, but I just enjoyed it so much I wanted a few extra bites that I had originally planned!

Tonight, we’re going to watch Speed 2 on Netflix. I saw Speed for the first time last week. I know! Where have I been? But I was a little young when it came out. But Hello Keanu Reeves! Now I know what all the rage was about.Winking smileAlthough I don’t believe he’s in Speed 2…Bummer…

4 comments :

  1. Yay for Netflix! That was my first hit on my weight loss rewards week, earned it last week as a matter of fact! Share any ideas to add to my queue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wasn't so hungry in the morning, but I wake up starving!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...