SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Busy, Busy, Thursday

Is the week over yet? This week has been so busy and I am beat!

For breakfast this morning, I had oatmeal with peanut butter and a sliced banana along with a glass of milk for 8 points.

82511 001

After hubby left, I started laundry, which has been neglected far too long due to being so busy! And I did a few other household things and then got started on my homework.

I worked on my homework for hours. I spent the entire morning reading and I didn’t have enough time to finish it all! I am taking this electronic literature class and I underestimated how long the reading would take! It’s all online so there are no page numbers, just links, so I really have no idea how long it will take! But now I know to plan for more time than I did.

While working on homework, I sipped on some much needed coffee with Almond Joy creamer for 1 point.

82511 002

Before leaving for class, I ate some egg beaters with laughing cow for 3 points.

82511 003

Classes went just fine today. Thankfully, I like all of my professors so that helps a ton.

Check out the nice water bottle I got for $1 on campus today! If you bought this water bottle for $1, you could fill it for free—so I filled it with iced tea. Gotta love a good deal!

IMAG0071

I ate a wrap quickly before my second class again today—4 points. I forgot to take a picture, so you get Tuesday’s again. Winking smile

82311 005

I had a few errands to run after class and I picked up an iced latte from Starbucks again and this time I remembered to order a skinny latte with caramel! It was delicious! 2 points.

IMAG0067

I also snacked on a cereal bar for 2 points.

IMAG0068

And an apple for 0 points. Not a very good picture because I tried to take it quickly while stopped while driving. It’s really kind of a pointless picture…lol.

IMAG0069

I didn’t make it home in time to go to my WW meeting. It’s going to be a little tougher to get to those meetings now that school has started. But I had a lot to get done, too.

For supper, I had a Boca burger with Swiss cheese and BBQ sauce on a sandwich thin along with green beans, corn on the cob, tomatoes, and Krunchie potato wedges for 15 points.

82511 005

Check our the tomato that my FIL gave me, it’s delicious but the weirdest looking tomato ever!

82511 004

I also had one of these for 3 points:

82511 006

I spent the evening getting prepared for this weekend. We are having a little family gathering at my parent’s for the weekend. I made a cheese ball:

82511 007

You roll it in pecans and then serve it with crackers—very good!

I also make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese frosting, another Kraft recipe. And of course I had to make sure they were good. Winking smileWith the modifications I made, they are 4 points each.

82511 008

I ended up using 9 weeklies today.

And then I started packing! Not to mention the fact that I continued getting caught up on laundry so that we actually have clothes to pack! And the dishwasher…! I feel so far behind at home right now!

Today was another exhausting day in an exhausting week. I am so tired. I sure hope that I am able to cope a little better with the bigger class load as the semester goes on! But I’ll be fine…I know it, even if I’m exhausted for the next 4 months. Winking smile

I’m glad that tomorrow I can work barefoot in my comfy yoga pants and a t-shirt, back at home! It’ll be a long work day, but it should go much smoother now that I can just relax and work a normal day with the weekend coming up ahead!

6 comments :

  1. GL when you are out of town! I know you can stay focused. I also think you should share your modifications! I feel that I NEED to eat some of those options!!

    Follow ME =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? Does that Icecream sandwich say Schwan's? And it's only 3 points?! I didn't even know they had something that low in points. LOL

    Great job! And I love starbucks! The BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a day! So busy - I seem to always fall behind on laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this almond joy creamer you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl...you have has a WILD week. Hope you can relax a little while out of town! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Alissa, what a busy day you had!!! Hope you can take it easy on the weekend and enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...