SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend with Family (Pictures!)

I had a great weekend with my family. Everyone was home, which doesn’t happen that often! It was a sort of farewell to my brother and family as they are moving to South Carolina. We will miss them!

My sister and my niece:

WeekendatHome 002

I think it’s about impossible to get a picture of a group of kids and have them all smiling, not picking their noses or sticking their tongues out. lol

WeekendatHome 005

A time out, but this was too cute:

WeekendatHome 008

Bonfire…yes, there were Smores involved. Winking smile

WeekendatHome 009

My older brother.

WeekendatHome 010

And younger brother.

WeekendatHome 012

The Princess…the only girl in the family so far!

WeekendatHome 013

Popsicle lips. You can just see him saying “cheese!” hehe

WeekendatHome 014

Grandpa and Baby.

WeekendatHome 016

We played some catch.

WeekendatHome 021

Best Friends.

WeekendatHome 023

Hubby and me:

WeekendatHome 026

Grandpa and the Princess:

WeekendatHome 027

The WHOLE family, although it’s not the greatest picture…hopefully someone else got a better one!

WeekendatHome 028

The soon to be Southerners!

WeekendatHome 032

Hubby and me. I love this picture! Smile

WeekendatHome 029

I hope you all had a great weekend! Smile

11 comments :

  1. Looks like a very fun weekend. You and hubby will need to add a few little girls to the group:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! I love the last photo of you two, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are currently in SC and LOOOOOVE IT here! I hope they enjoy the move. I think the only thing I haven't loved about SC is that I am convenced that it is the Home schooling capatial of the world, which I am not sure is a bad thing either. Just the only think I wasn't in love with =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Just a side note: I found your blog today and I LOVE how you post pictures of what you eat, you've given me so many good ideas!

    TheOtherFreshman15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alissa, LOVE the family shots! You my e-friend, look HOT!!! The pink is so pretty on you!!! Hope you have a great week, thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good looking family!! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun family weekend!! THe last pic of you and the hubs is very cute! I love your dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics, you look great and so happy with the hubby :) Looks like a great wknd with family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...