SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 7, 2013

Would you believe it?

Today is the first day of Best Body Bootcamp and I have run out of time for my workout!

I had the day off today to get the house cleaned and supper prepared for a dinner for 6 guests tonight. I literally spent the ENTIRE day cleaning and getting ready. Maybe I should keep my house sparkling clean 24/7 so this isn’t such an issue…lol.

But I feel good about the house—everything is in order and looking good. That’s a great feeling! I did a deep cleaning. Lots of moving around, so even if I didn’t do my official workout, I’m sure I was still burning some calories.

Kind of sad that I have to use the first day of the program as my weekly “rest day”. ha.

I also have a healthy dinner ready. I made a beef stew for supper, which I doubled the veggies in. My friend is bringing cornbread as a side and I also made a lettuce salad.

For dessert, we are having Pumpkin Spice cupcakes made with a can of pumpkin and cake mix. They are topped with Cool Whip frosting (Love this!).

I have all of the points figured! 4 points for the stew, 3 points for the corn bread, probably 1 point for the salad (with dressing), and 6 points for the cupcake.

I put all of the points in my tracker this morning, and even after counting breakfast, lunch, and supper I still have 8 points left! Whoohoo!

This is just one of those days you have to “roll with the punches”. I think I’m rolling pretty well!

First workout will be tomorrow morning!

Now I best get myself showered and presentable before the guests arrive!

7 comments :

  1. You definitely would have some activity calories burned is you were moving furniture around and doing that much cleaning. Have a nice dinner. sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feeling of getting the whole house clean. I take a minute to look around because I know it will not last. I easily get in my 10,000 steps when I'm cleaning house and doing floors.

    Have fun at your dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, isn't that just how it goes?? I try to stay on top of my house because with 4 kids, omw if we take one day off. But I don't get to do things like dusting, cleaning the tub, and mopping NEARLY as much as it needs it. I always invite company over when I need that done... motivation! Hahaha Anyway, sounds like you did plenty today. I have been trying to pre-count meals ahead of time and it has really helped me this time... that and having a lot of daily points from being so overweight now. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man i loveeeee that cool whip frosting! best invention everrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great dinner party Alissa. yay for rolling with the punches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally burned calories cleaning! Your dinner sounds delicious... yummmm!! And managing to have 8 points left over with company coming for dinner! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...