SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I think I can, I think I can, I think. I can....

I have lost a few battles with the vending machine lately. Ugh! It is so dangerous for me. I will be just fine eating my carrot sticks and then I will have a stressful day or, let's be honest, TOM, and I'm right there at that darn vending machine. The goal is to not touch it today.

After TOM came to derail me last week, I have had a tough time getting back on track like I was. I was doing SO well! I am afraid I will gain at tomorrow's weigh in but we will see. I want to make today a better day.

At the beginning of this year, I said that there was no looking back. I struggle to keep looking ahead, but I am not giving up! If you get anything from this blog- may it be that I never give up. I'm like the little engine that could. Lol.... Now do this thing, Alissa! The struggle is such a mental thing, isn't it?

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.... Keep on a chugging.

8 comments :

  1. I totally agree that so much of it is mental. I hope you can avoid the vending machines. Maybe you should take an extra healthy snack to have when the stress hits? Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, i caved at the vending machine yesterday LOL but its all good, just keep on truckin girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carry NO money, just your ATM card... problem solved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have TOM right now and feeling like a major binge is in the making :(. I start craving for salty/spicy junk food like if I were pregnant. :(

    You can do it :) And drink lots of H2O it always helps me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vending machine was my downfall when I started a new job. It was right down the hall and I heard it drop goodness all day long. There was also a hot chocolate dispenser next to it that produced the creamiest hot cocoa I'd ever had. I gained 40 pounds in one year, and I swear most of it was due to those machines. Seven years ago I stopped carrying cash and change and I've maybe gotten one treat a year. It's the WW adage of "if you don't have it you can't eat it" - in my case it was not having the money on hand. Crazy thing is now I'm like 10 steps from the dang machine, but I don't think about it! Good luck with the machine. And even if you don't see movement the way you want at your weigh in, you are still making progress because you're showing up for the WI.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...