SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh in day and #BestBodyBootcamp

This morning I weighed in at 225.3, which is a 1.9 lb. loss for the week! I am happy with that!

Eating wise, I will keep doing the same thing this next week. Tracking everything I eat and staying mindful.

The Best Body Bootcamp started on Monday, which I posted about having to take a rest day on the first day because I ran out of time. Yesterday was another busy day for me and I failed to wake up early. For a variety of reasons, I thought sleeping would be in my best interest yesterday—and it was because I was exhausted all day anyways. BUT, I did manage to come home after working both jobs and at least get my cardio of choice workout out of the way by biking for 20 minutes. Better than nothing!

So today I was up early for my first “official” Best Body Bootcamp workout. It felt awesome! It was about 30 minutes of strength training and then a 5 minute cardio section. I chose to run for the cardio section. I ran .44 miles in 5 minutes and I hope to increase that distance as I move along.

Have a good day!

6 comments :

  1. Woot! great job :) sounds like you're making good choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also doing the BBBC!! I read about your workout (Circuit A) and just wanted to point out that you are supposed to do the 5 minutes of cardio after each circuit of the weights - so one set of each of the exercises, then 5 min of cardio, then the next set. At least that's how I read it to be - check out the 2nd email that Tina sent out to clarify:

    "Monday = Strength A with the 5 min Circuit Interval after each round of the circuit. No additional intervals/cardio needed. "

    I don't want you to miss out on that extra 10 minutes of cardio!!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyday is never perfect but sounds like you had a good one! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your loss this week :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...