SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weigh in day

This morning I weighed in at 222.5, which is a 2.8 lb. loss for the week!! You all know how much of a slow loser I am!! (ha that sounds funny) In two weeks, I have lost 4.7 lbs.

I was starting to get discouraged because last week my weight shot up and has remained pretty steady since then…until this morning. FINALLY! I’m glad the drop finally happened today on weigh in day!

I ate within my points and also earned 16 Activity Points. Speaking of, I did go home after work last night and get my workout in. I did an interval workout on the bike for 40 minutes. I was proud of myself and it did make me feel better. I also had some struggles with wanting to snack last night, but I made a good decision and stayed strong! I like it when it pays off.

This morning, I got up early and fit my workout in. I did another interval workout on the bike. Whew, I was sweating like crazy. It was a really good workout. 40 minutes.

I will work my way back into running. Running isn’t as appealing on the treadmill. I think I need to stop beating myself up for not running and focus on those exercises that I am enjoying. Maybe that’s why I am struggling with working out? Because I think the only acceptable form of exercise is running and I’m just not feeling it right now.

So yippee!! I am so excited about my loss this morning! I want to have am going to have another on track week and hopefully another loss! I am waiting for the week when it slows down…it’s inevitable…or is it?! Either way, I must stay strong and keep on going!

13 comments :

  1. That is a GREAT loss! Yay for you! Glad you got your workout in like you wanted to last night. I know your cycles are all messed up. Mine are diff lengths, but regular. i have noticed that my body ALWAYS gains at ovulation time and PMS time. I'm sure you chart your cycles. Maybe the gains are hormone related??? Here's to another week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO!!! That is so great. I know you have it in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super on the loss and getting the workout in. I totally agree about doing exercise that you enjoy. If you enjoy it, it just doesn't seem like a chore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your loss this week :) For me, a good loss helps me put in even more extra work the next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great!! I'm happy for you! Almost 3 pounds in a week isn't slow, it's normal.. and that's great! And I'm with ya on the running, I want to also, but with the weather, it's an accident waiting to happen for me.. lol

    I'm loving my Wii at the moment for workouts.. Hoping for another stellar week for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! Almost 5 pounds in 2 weeks is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Alissa! Congrats on the weight loss so far this year and the bike workout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job!!

    It doesn't matter the exercise; just get and keep moving :) you can always change it up later. For now, just move ;). You are doing amazing!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been enjoying yoga and have not run in a month! I think there's a lot to say for strength training.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...