SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Spark my Pinterest with… a Dream!

Here’s what Spark(ed) my Pinterest!’ this week. I’d love for you to follow me!

I pinned this one to my “My Dream Beach House” board.

60517188713057804_z8ogadwD_c[1]

One of my dreams is to have a beach house. My absolute wildest dream is to be a successful writer and to live in a house overlooking the beach. I would have a room with windows all around facing the beach and that’s where I would write.

That’s a wild dream. I know. If I’m going to be a famous writer I should probably write a book or something. Winking smile

This is probably more likely…

125397170846601275_WLHUDJYr_c[1]

LOL. But who would want to vacuum with an office like that?!

For now, I’ll stick with one of my best practices…

100416266663134517_EWJMXcC9_c[1]

5 comments :

  1. ooo i love that! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toes in the sand. Very cute and funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love those swings on a porch overlooking the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I would totally go for the desk in the sand. Just keep a welcome mat and flip flops nearby for cleaning your feet. rofl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, ha, ha....love the toes in the sand. I'd be worried Neva would see it as her own large litterbox. ha!
    Have a great week Alissa!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...