SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 25, 2013

A bad day... A bad week....

I have not had a good week. The work week has been stressful and frustrating for me. I did very well with eating healthy and staying on track until yesterday when I just lost it. I ate a package of junk food from the vending machine and m&ms. After work, I had a good cry. And then I went out for pizza followed up by a cupcake. I will count every point... But I know that's not good behavior. And it never happens anymore...so I just really had a bad day.

My support system is gone for 4 months and I'm having a really hard dealing with it right now. My father in law was admitted to the hospital on Wed. night, so my Dad came with me up there. It sounds like he got there just in time and they are figuring things out... Hoping he can go home today, so that's good.

Last week I had a totally on track week me gained 1 lb. I figured out why the next day...which could be why I'm having such a tough time dealing with the added stress right now... If you know what I mean! I must have a better day today so I don't gain next week.

I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week, it has just been a long and busy week. I am ready to be working at home again but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. :(

I sure hope today goes better!

Have a good weekend!

10 comments :

  1. Alissa I am so sorry you are having a hard time right now. keep your head up and know that this tobshall pass. if you erver need to talk or vent I am here. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask what you mean by your support system is gone for 4 months? Is your husband away for work or something? Sorry if I missed that. I know you mentioned something similar before, but I don't remember you saying what it was. I'm so sorry!!! I had a big 'ole binge the other day that was SO BAD, but after I got back on track I was able to lose all 4 pounds in 2 days thanks to water and tracking! LOL I hope your FIL does well. Just hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering the same thing? Is your husband away for four months? If so I can totally get where you coming from. I wouldn't want my husband away for four months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. It definitely doesn't help on the diet/fitness front. I've had troubles myself this week. I hope everything gets better for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that you are having a rough week food wise and in life. Having a chance in routine can really throw you off but I know you can get back on track. Just keep chugging along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone has rough weeks. You are great for counting all those points! That is something. Hugs to you and I hope your weekend goes much better for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about your bad week. I hope your weekend improves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on keepin' on, Alissa. It will all get better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those darn vending machines! When I was working, I would avoid them for months on end and then one day I would cave and it would set off a chain reaction. Here's to starting anew right now. Enjoy the weekend and try to exercise away some of the stress. Hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...