SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 21, 2013

#BestBodyBootcamp Update

So last week, I did end up working out 5 days. Yay! The only thing was, I didn’t feel like doing the Best Body Bootcamp workouts, so I actually only completed a few of those workouts. I was completely honest on my sheet and did not count all of my workouts towards the competition. But I’m ok with that! Right now, I’m just trying to move…and however I can convince myself to get regular exercise is going to be the exercise I do!

This morning, I completed a workout that would be considered “optional cardio” for the Bootcamp. I would like to complete all of the workouts, but as long as I get some form of exercise in 5 days per week, I’ll be happy with that.

On another note…it is COLD COLD COLD today! This is what I saw when I was about to leave for work this morning:

20130121_065901

Yeh, that cold! It’s been worse…but it hasn’t been this bad in a long time!

I am STILL having to go into the office every day. I am happy to say that I haven’t raided the vending machine in a long, long time! Yay for that! I am also right on track for the week points wise. I’m doing good!

How is your journey going?

5 comments :

  1. 5 days of exercise is great! My journey's going decently well- the weight is being lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job being on track with your points. Wow, super cold, huh? I agree that ANY form of exercise that you will actually do is better than NOT doing it just because it wasn't what you were *supposed* to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 days of exercise!!! girl you are on point!! I have been slacking on the cardio and the scales is reminding me!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is craY! i dont think its ever been that cold here LOL! Good for you staying on track! I do good til the weekend BLAH! I keep gaining and loosing the same 5 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is freezing here today too! My journey is going okay so far. Getting there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...