SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It Just Feels Right

After three full days of following the old Weight Watcher’s Flex plan, I am feeling great. I don’t want to “jinx” myself by posting this too early, but I just want to say how I really feel right now.

This plan feels right to me. It makes sense to me. I end the day feeling satisfied. I know that I can allow myself little indulgences in moderation and it’s perfectly ok. It doesn’t deplete my points for the day.

I am still using all that I learned from following Points Plus, researching nutrition, trying to eat intuitively, and eating less processed foods. I feel like this time around, I’m healthier about it. I am in a completely different part of my journey than I was back in 2008 when I first stated. Four years ago, wow….that’s so hard to believe!

My weight is down. It’s still hard for me to get on the scale knowing that I’m “re-losing” pounds that I had already lost at one time, but I’m trying to forget that and just move on.

So for now, it just feels right. And that’s all I have to say today.

Hope you’re having a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. Feeling right and feeling good are a HUGE part of the battle. I personally Like the OLD WW points program, but I am getting back to Atkins tomorrow. It is just what works bets for me. I feel too bloated with carbs in my diet. Give it time to set in. I think the old flex plan is much better then their new points program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to do Weight Watchers again....I would do the old plan as I didn't understand the new one....and also make better choices food wise.
    Fantastic.....this is where you feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! :) I have always stuck to the old WW plan, it always worked the best for me!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear! I'm so happy about you and your blog inspires me a lot! But my advice is learning to enjoy your goals without any weightloss web's help

    I blog about a lot of things but I post a lot of healthy choices that may help you and give you ideas, as you just gave to me! It's cool to exchange experiences with other bloggers so I hope to see you soon by www.andreateira.blogspot.com and hear what you think.

    By the way I follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...