SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 13, 2012

Finally Friday!

I woke feeling pretty gross this morning. I ate a sundae and popcorn last night. Totally did not need either of them. Not sure what my problem was yesterday!

For breakfast, I ate an egg sandwich on a sandwich thin with 2% cheese and 1 slice of ham along with a glass of skim milk and 1/2 a banana.

July13Food 001

It FINALLY rained today. Finally, Finally, Finally. And a good amount of it too. We literally have mowed the lawn about three times this summer—that’s the only good part!! But the farmers around here have been getting pretty worried. I’m sure they were thrilled!

While working, I sipped on my iced latte with FF hazelnut creamer.

July13Food 002

For lunch, I ate 2 BLT’s (with light bread, light Miracle Whip and turkey bacon) and light clam chowder soup.

July13Food 003

I also had sliced peaches.

July13Food 004

I spent the afternoon working job #2.

I ate a few refrigerator pickles because I was hungry.

July13food 005

And a light cheese stick.

July12Food 002

Hubby and I are going to have a date night tonight. We are going out for Mexican and then to a movie—something we literally NEVER do. Looking forward to it!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Have a GREAT weekend Alissa!!!! BTW, congrats on the loss this week. (just read yesterday's post now) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meals look scrummy enjoy your date might x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go to a lot of movies! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope u had a great dinner date with hubby.

    The Kynsna marathon in SA was been cancelled dur to terrible weather.
    Uk is under flood elerts
    Germany has no summer due to rain.
    What's going on with our weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the best meals!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A breakfast cereal bar is easy to make at home and even home-made Granola is especially tasty and a great way to cheer you up on a Monday morning.



    portland homes for sale

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...