SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Eats and Treats

I weighed in at 214.7, which is a 3.1 lb. gain for the week. I know I didn’t eat THAT many extra calories, so I’m sure it will come off shortly.

I’m just so glad to be starting fresh today.

For breakfast, I ate a piece of Blueberry Zucchini bread with a tsp. of butter, a small cup of fruit, and skim milk.

July19Food 001

While working my first job, I sipped on coffee with FF hazelnut creamer.

July19Food 004

On my break, I ate a carb balance tortilla, deli chicken and swiss, that I warmed up in the microwave and served as a wrap.

July19Food 005

I also had sliced peaches.

July19Food 006

For lunch, I ate a baked potato topped with steamed broccoli and sharp cheddar cheese.

July19Food 007

Yum! That was So good.

I finished it up with a Fiber One brownie.

July19Food 008

I spent the entire afternoon working. Lots and lots to do. I had to travel a bit, so that made the day go fast!

For supper, I made whole grain spaghetti with a lean turkey sausage and steam zucchini.

July10food 002

That was the most amazing supper. I’m a huge pasta fan.

For dessert, I had a serving of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.

July10food 003

That puts me right at my points target for the day, so it was a good day!

I don’t want to do anything except go to bed. Ugh! I thought I felt better but I really don’t. I think I’m dealing with a little depression or something. Which isn’t really normal for me…

I’m happy that tomorrow is Friday though!!

4 comments :

  1. Don't you just wish you could stab the scale sometimes?

    I hate all this "weigh-in" business.

    Have you contemplated a tape measure method to record your waist circumference as a back-up to the scale method? Cuz, you've gotta be losing inches, baby.

    Hang in there and NEVER QUIT. You're too worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the hard work! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Not only do their products help you lose weight, they also help you maintain your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I've been on-off blogging, but am back at it, and just wanna say I'm so impressed at how you're stickin to it! You're motivating me to get back into it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...