SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weigh in Day

This morning I weighed in at 202.5. That’s a .9 loss for the week! I’ll take it—not matter what it is! A loss is a loss. I did really well for the majority of the week and then kind of slid off track a bit. I didn’t exercise as much as I had wanted to—but I did get in a couple of workouts. Same plan for this week. Really watch my food intake and exercise as much as possible. It’s a new week and a fresh start.

For breakfast this morning, I had PB/banana toast with milk for 5 points.

101211 001

I had about 1/2 hour extra time this morning for once, so I decided to try to the Jillian Michaels’ Yoga Meltdown workout DVD that my sister sent me. LOVED it. I did workout one. It was tough and I couldn’t do some of the moves, but it’s a great workout for first thing in the morning. It feels good to stretch. It takes about 35 minutes and I burned 172 calories. Great way to start out my new week!

101211 002

I’m sorry my pictures are so sloppy and not edited at all. Someday I hope to learn how to use photo shop and edit my photos. But right now, I just don’t have the time to do it! My apologies!

While working, I sipped on decaf Dark Chocolate Truffle Coffee with Peppermint Mocha creamer for 1 point.

101211 004

I’m going to try regular coffee again and see how my BP compares. From what I can see, it hasn’t changed all that much. I’m sure the caffeine doesn’t help when I am stressed out or anxious though.

So far, my BP has been especially raised on days that I work. I guess that people yelling and screaming at me isn’t good for my health. lol

For a snack, I ate light popcorn for 4 points.

101211 005

I have been craving popcorn for days!

For lunch, I had canned chicken with light miracle whip, green beans, and a light english muffin with cinnamon sugar margarine for 7 points.

101211 006

I finished It up with a bowl of fruit for 0 points.

101211 007

On my break I ate a low carb bar for 4 points.

101211 008

I have had major chocolate cravings for like a week! I think it’s time that I have some good chocolate so I stop snacking on the chocolate chips in the cupboard. There is a reason I don’t keep those in the house!! 3 points approximately.

By the time of my last break, I had a really bad headache and felt very tired. As expected, my BP was higher than usual. I wonder if it could be from the high amount of sodium in popcorn. I will have to track that and see if I get headaches after eating the popcorn. I hope not because I love it!

Hubby is in charge of supper tonight and he is ordering pizza. We found another local place that makes pizza that isn’t greasy and has a thinner crust. Yay! I will make a salad to go with to get some veggies in. I’m going to sign out early (again! I know) because it’s going to be a rushed night.

We are half way through the week!!

Have you entered my giveaway? Remember, you can tweet about it everyday and earn additional entries!

7 comments :

  1. Good job!!! :) That's a good loss too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! A loss is a loss and yours is a good one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The connection between your BP & work is so interesting. Just remember that the people are yelling because they're jerks, not because of you. You're awesome, so chillax lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! And as soon as I saw that popcorn, I was like "that's a lot of sodium!" Then I saw about your headache later. Good possibility that's it... but also a good possibility it was a fluke. It'll be interesting to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Atta girl Alissa, any loss is a victory!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...