SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 28, 2011

That Girl Who is Always in her Pajamas

It’s Friday!!! This week has flown by! But I’m happy it’s almost the weekend.

Yesterday was another perfect day! I hit my points target! Whoohoo! I keep wanting to see a loss on the scale but I have stayed the same for 3 days. Patience. Winking smileI even earned some AP’s yesterday when hubby and I went for a walk. It feels good to be back on track. Now I just need to do well throughout the weekend.

For breakfast this morning, I had Cheerios with a sliced banana and milk for 4 points.

102811 001

While working, I sipped on spiced apple cider for 2 points. I picked up these packets at Aldi’s. It’s really tasty! I added probably double the water that it says to use. It’s a little high in sugar, with 20g per serving, but it’s not something I would drink everyday either.

102811 002

It was a cooooollld day today. But working at home is fabulous because I can wear my standard work attire. Pink fleece PJ’s and fuzzy slippers! My pants are entirely too big but they’re super comfy!

IMAG0141

My neighbors must think I’m super lazy because I wear PJ’s while working everyday and I always go out and get the mail in them. They wouldn’t know I work from home! “There’s that girl who never gets out of her pajamas.” haha

On my first break, I ate 1/2 oz. dry roasted peanuts for 2 points.

102811 003

I also had a WW string cheese for 1 point.

102811 004

For lunch, I had a salad with Schwan’s teriyaki chicken, gorgonzola, pecans, and pear vinaigrette for 8 points.

102811 005

I bought the gorgonzola cheese at Aldi’s and Oh.My.Word. It’s rich and creamy and just the best cheese ever. And Hubby doesn’t like it. Muaaahhahahahaha. All for me!

I also had FF/SF chocolate pudding for 2 points.

102811 006

Around 1:30 I was SO tired, so I made an iced coffee for 1 point.

102811 007

Today was a hungry day. It’s the first hungry day I’ve had since Wednesday so it was a bit more of a struggle. I only had 12 points left, so I didn’t want to eat anything on my break. So I didn’t. Go me! I know I could have fruits or veggies but they just didn’t sound good.

For supper, I heated up the leftover creamed chicken and had that over light toast, along with whole wheat stuffing, and made up for my veggies shortage by eating squash, and green beans for 7 points.

102811 008

Oh man, what a fabulous dinner. It was very Thanksgiving like.

I finished it up with a Fiber One brownie for 2 points.

102811 009

I was trying to get my dessert points lower, hubby had cake ice cream which I was dying to eat. But it was a good exercise in self control. And I did it. I was satisfied.

I have 3 points left for the day. I wish it were 4 points because that’s how much my popcorn costs. Shouldn’t have had that iced coffee! But I suppose I could use 1 weekly point if I really want popcorn later. Or I could measure out 3 points worth—I think that’s a plan! Right now, I’m full!

Hubby and I are getting ready to go out for a walk again. I’m so happy it’s the weekend!!!

Win some awesome Zippearz ear buds! Giveaway ends Sunday!! Click here!

5 comments :

  1. Your salad looks especially yummy today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sell the same brand of apple cider but sugar free at Wal-mart! And it's 0 points+! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say I'm always in pyjamas too. The first thing I do when I get home from work is get into my pyjamas (and I don't take them off until the next morning!) and usually put on some fuzzy socks when my feet get cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might be a stupid?but how do u make iced coffee is it like hot coffee only on ice. And where did you get your glass i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not a stupid question at all! I actually got it a lot, so I made a recipe post for it:
    http://ajourneytothin.blogspot.com/2011/05/iced-latte-1-2-points-plus-recipe-week.html

    The trick is to keep some cold coffee in the fridge. :)

    I got the cup at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...