SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday’s Eats

I was up bright and early this morning again to get a head start on next week’s homework. One of these days I will be all caught up and sleep in! Winking smile

For breakfast this morning, I ate oatmeal with 1 Tbs. milled flax seeds, a banana and a glass of milk for 8 points.

102011 001

I love oatmeal this time of year. It’s perfect for a cold morning.

While working on homework, I sipped on an iced latte for 1 point.

102011 002

After working on homework for a while, I took a break and did 20 minutes of Pilates and burned 100 calories. I worked my legs, buns and arms. I felt pretty sore when I was done! My shoulders hurt all day. I am going to try to incorporate more Pilates and Yoga to try to get more toned. I enjoy both workouts.

And then I got back to homework again. It’s always a good feeling to get a lot accomplished.

For my early lunch, or maybe I should call it brunch, I had an egg, Canadian bacon and cheese wrap. 6 points.

102011 009

I found this Land O’Frost Canadian Bacon at Wal-Mart and it is only 1 point for 5 pieces! And so delicious.

102011 008

And then it was off to school! Two of my papers got postponed and I am in a much better place now! Whew! I will have ample time to complete both of them now. What a relief!

Before my second class, I ate 1/2 serving of Cheerios for 1 point.

102011 003

Definitely one of my favorite snacks.

Before my third class, I snacked on grapes for 0 points.

102011 004

And after class I snacked on a light cheese stick for 1 point.

102011 006

These new smoked ones are really tasty!

I also picked up a Think Thin bar at the grocery store for 5 points.

IMAG0127

Fun to try something new, but definitely not worth 5 points.

And then I ate a tiny little apple for 0 points.

102011 007

I stuck a pork roast in the crock pot this morning so it was ready for shredding when I got home. I made BBQ pork using this BBQ sauce:

102011 010

It was really good, but I don’t recommend the company in the least bit. I have contacted them twice regarding order issues and they have never responded to me. Too bad.

I had BBQ pork, squash, green beans, and I added light bread with cinnamon margarine for a total of 6 points.

102011 011

For dessert, I had No Sugar Added Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks for 4 points.

102011 012

That leaves me with 1 point for the day. I am going to a get together with some co-workers tonight. I made sure to eat ahead of time so I’m not hungry when I am there. I’m sure there will be snacks, I am bringing a veggie tray, as requested by the host. I will eat in moderation if I feel the need.

102011 013

Have a good one!!

4 comments :

  1. I really need to check out that canadian bacon! I hate how bars like that are so high in points. :( Hope you had fun tonight. Good thing the veggies will be there to help you out. Even if you do eat some other items, you can grab the veggies when you feel like you are getting out of control. WTG on getting in exercise pretty regularly lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you've got your mojo back! So encouraging! Tomorrow is my Day 3 of C25k There is NO WAY I could run for as long and as fast as you do! (yet!) ;o)

    You are so encouraging! So inspired by you!

    Thanks for your awesome-icity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when some of my old favorites are high in points, like protein bars. I love them, but not the points values!
    Canadian bacon, eggs and cheese is a winning combo!

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alissa, hope you had a fun time at the work get together. YOur brunch wrap looks amazing. Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...