SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 24, 2011

Mondays…

Another weekend done gone. But it was a fun one! Friday night, Hubby and I went to a play as part of a school assignment. Saturday, we headed to Iowa City for a Hawkeye game. These were the tickets that I surprised him with. It was an awesome game. There was lots of excitement including a very drunk young guy running out on the field after a bad call and about 6 cops taking him down on the field. It was pretty funny to watch actually! After that, we did some shopping and enjoyed a nice anniversary dinner at an Italian restaurant. Yesterday was a relaxing time. I spent the afternoon working on homework, which is never too fun! How was your weekend?

102411 001

For breakfast this morning, I ate a Cheerios with 1/2 banana and milk for 4 points.

102411 004

After hubby left for work, I got started on homework for a little while before it was time to work.

While working, I sipped on Hazelnut coffee with creamer for 1 point.

102411 005

On my first break, I ate an apple and a WW light string cheese for 1 point.

102411 006

For lunch, I had a BBQ pork salad with feta and pecans for 6 points.

102411 007

I finished it up with a Fiber One brownie for 2 points.

102411 008

On my break, I ate Healthy Pop for 4 points.

102411 009

Later on, I ate a dark chocolate truffle for 2 points.

102411 010

I got off of work a little bit early, which is always a relief to have the day over with! Even if it is just 20 minutes early.

For supper, I had egg whites cooked with onions, a light waffle with SF syrup, and Canadian bacon along with 1/2 peach and 1/2 plum for 4 points.

102411 011

A fabulous, low point supper.

And now I have to work on homework and then I’m going to relax because it has been a long day!

I actually have 8 points left for the day.

Want to win some Zippearz ear buds? Click here and enter my giveaway!

4 comments :

  1. I love reading your posts, mainly to find out what your "treat" for the day is. I love truffles! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you my new favorite snack is 1/2 a cup of cheerios! I've been having that and a banana after my workout in the mornings, such an easy, low point snack that keeps me going until I eat breakfast later in the morning.

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had breakfast for dinner last night too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breakfast for dinner is the BEST. Have a great Tuesday Alissa!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...