SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I can do this!

Today was weigh in day and I lost .9!!! YAY FOR A LOSS!! I’m not at my lowest, but I WILL GET THERE. WATCH ME! I’m all about being motivated now! Winking smileAnd since it is the first weigh in of the month, I am happy to report that I lost 3.6 lbs. this month! So basically, I got off the weight I gained at the beginning of September. Whoohoo!

For breakfast, I had light toast with PB and a sliced banana along with a glass of milk for 5 points.

10511 007

This morning was rushed because I had to go into the office. I made coffee with SF Hazelnut creamer for 1 point.

10511 009

On my first break, I ate an apple for 0 points.

10511 004

And a light cheese stick for 1 point.

10511 005

For lunch, I brought a tuna sandwich and baked BBQ chips for 7 points.

IMAG0114

I also had fresh strawberries for 0 points.

IMAG0115

And a low carb bar for 4 points. These taste like candy bars and only have 1g of sugar!

IMAG0116

I tried to pack a lunch that would be tasty and keep me from raiding the vending machines for more. This worked! I know they say adding spices when cooking helps you feel more satisfied. I think that’s generally what I get when I eat baked BBQ chips.

On my next break, I ate a light yogurt for 2 points.

10511 003

And was so hungry, I ended up eating some Cheerios at my desk for 2 points.

10511 002

By my last break, I was soooo tired. I could have just fallen asleep. And you will be so proud of me because they were honoring employees today at the office and served us cookies at our desks. I took one, wrapped it up in a napkin and didn’t touch it. I brought it home for hubby!! I wanted to eat it so bad, but it was a good exercise of will power. Since I was so tired, I drank some diet Pepsi for 0 points.

IMAG0117

And I wanted that cookie so bad, but I saw the banana in my lunch bag and was so glad I packed it! 0 points.

10511 006

And it was FINALLY time to go home!!

Hubby had supper ready for me when I got home—which I REALLY appreciate. He made Annie’s mac and cheese, FF hot dogs, and green beans for 9 points.

10511 010

I finished it up with a Fiber One Brownie for 2 points.

10511 011

I am SO proud of myself today!! I only used 1 Weekly Point and I actually didn’t find the time to add up my points until just now. Plus, I lost one daily point due to my weigh in—so I’d say I did really well! I really practiced self control today and I feel so much better! I can do this!!

10 comments :

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from Healthy Living. Looks like you're eating right and motivated. Good for you on skipping that cookie :)
    You can follow me at:
    http://myp90xjourney55.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss, things will go in the right direction now!

    I didn't know there was such a thing as FF hot dogs?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you lost! That's always a motivator! You had a lot of food today, but it was a lot of healthy stuff! Yay! How big is your lunch box??? It was like endless. lol Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss! FF hot dogs, I've been wanting some hot dogs recently... I'll be looking out for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your loss, you CAN do this!! Have a great week :)

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss and NOT indulging in the cookie! It definitely wasn't worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...