SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weigh In Day

I weighed in this morning at 235. That shows a 1.2 lb loss and the lowest I’ve been in over a month. I’m happy about that, but I know I didn’t do anything to deserve it. This week is going to be different though. I’d love to lose 3 lbs. this week and get my pedicure! But I know that’s a lofty goal in my own, personal, weight loss experience. I know I don’t lose that much in a week, practically never! But I can still try.

Work has been super busy. One good thing about that is it makes the time go by really fast. It’s also tiring and people yelling at me, literally all day, makes my day kind of hard sometimes! But it’s great to know that I’m over half way through the week. Yippee!

I’m still hoping for a big change to happen soon. I don’t want to announce it until it’s finalized. It has to do with work though and will make my life a little easier. :)

Have a great rest of the week!

7 comments :

  1. Congrats on the nice loss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes will for you!
    And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That a good loss! Hope everything works out for you :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your previous post touched my heart. Congratulations on your first mile.

    And the weight-loss is great. It doesn't matter how small it looks on the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the loss and the new milestone, go go go towards next weeks goal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...