SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Still Going Strong

I’m so happy to say that something has “clicked” again. I’m sure you all know what I’m talking about. When everything seems to fall into line and it’s easy to make healthy choices and the weight starts coming off again.

As I’ve posted, I had one of the most stressful weeks I’ve had in a long time. I did not go to food for comfort once- Not even once. Now that is a huge success for me and I’m so proud of myself. I find myself thinking about going for a run when I’m stressed out at work, instead of thinking about the big cookies in the vending machine. Progress!!

I feel like I am balanced. I eat what I want and never feel like I’m missing out on anything. Don’t get me wrong, I am eating fruits and veggies more than anything else. Like last night, I had a brownie. Just one brownie, and I didn’t want another one because I was satisfied (almost too much so!) with one. That’s huge for me. We’re talking hot, gooey, chocolate. And I only had one. Can I say, “Go Me!” ? :)

Ok, enough cheering myself on for the day. :)

I’m so happy because it’s not supposed to thunderstorm today. Last night we had some crazy weather and were under a Tornado watch. Hubby and I are planning on going to the pool for the first time this summer! It’s finally nice on Saturday!! I can’t wait to relax by the pool and get a tan.

Have a great weekend! Don’t quit!

8 comments :

  1. Good news! I don't know if I can say things have "clicked" yet but I am finally headed in the right direction again, weighing myself every day for the joy of daily weight loss and dreaming of smaller calves and thinner trunk and smaller numbers on the scale... :-) Your post further inspires me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticking to just one brownie is a huge NSV!! Sounds like your on your way to a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy your stress level is down. We all have those weeks. Take care and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click clickery click!!

    Glad its all clicked into place again...I understand what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope youre having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Mae! You are doing great! You are getting so close to that elusive 200 lb mark. :) Way to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard it go *click*!!
    Hope your weekend is refreshingly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I know this was a few days ago but hope you are still cheering yourself on ;) those are all awesome things and I'm jealous that you think of running when you're stressed - I want to get there too!! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...