SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weigh In Day

I weighed in this morning at 231.4- that’s a 2 lb loss this week!!! I am THRILLED! That means I have lost 56.6 lbs so far and blew past my goal of 232- which means I get a pedicure! I need one SOOO badly. I did a little happy dance when I stepped off the scale this morning. :) I’m so close to that 60 lb goal now!

The first Two Workout Tuesday was a Success! I did the Yoga workout in the morning and we headed down to the track for the 2nd workout. Hubby ran 2 whole miles, which I’m really proud of him for! I did a walk/run for 2 miles. I mostly walked. I did some seriously fast sprints for about 1/8 mile a couple of times. Even hubby commented on how fast I was going. I can’t wait until I can run that fast for long distances- I feel like an Olympic runner- lol. :) Deep down, I want to be disappointed in myself for not running 2 miles, but I am trying not to do that. I am trying to be proud of what I did. I burned 386 calories, too! But it was 91* and 84% humidity and I  just can’t take that. I was drenched in sweat! But I am going to be proud of what I did and aim for the 2 miles next run!

Since today is my rest day, I slept in an extra hour this morning and it felt so good. I miss being with hubby in the morning, but he left me a sweet note this morning saying, “Good luck on the scale!” :) How cute. It made me smile. Must have worked!

I think I forgot to mention that I had a NSV comment the other day. A lady where I work (that I don’t know) said, “You have lost A LOT of weight, haven’t you?” That just made my day! :) Another NSV- I put on some clothes and headed out the door yesterday without looking in the mirror- when I got to work I was a little embarrassed because my clothes were so baggy I looked sloppy! But YAY for NSV’s!!

Have a great day!

5 comments :

  1. Yay for you!! I just love pedicures!

    Have you done any research on shoes? I am curious what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the weight loss and on those non-scale victories. Those are the best, and I'm so glad that someone told you how great you look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Friend! A pedicure sounds wonderful :) Yay! for the NSV's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipeeeeeee more weight lost....thats fantastic news...keep going girl, you on the way to a healthier you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome loss!! Congrats and enjoy your pedi!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...