SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Workout Tuesdays

I am thinking about making Tuesdays- Two Workout Tuesdays. I weigh in on Wednesday’s, so I think the extra workout would be beneficial. Now that I have more time in the morning to workout, there shouldn’t be a problem fitting in a workout in the evening. This morning I did something less intense because my body is sore from running. My ankles are hurting, I really need new shoes but I want to wait until I meet my next 10 lb goal. I did Bob Harper’s Weight Loss Yoga DVD. I did a 25 minute workout and burned 102 calories. It’s definitely not a cardio workout, so not such a big calorie burn! But if felt good to stretch and use muscles I haven’t been using for a while. Hubby and I really need to get a gym membership so we can start strength training- as soon as we have some extra money- that’s what we’re going to do.

My second workout will be a run tonight. I am going to attempt that 2 miles again. Hubby and I will go down to the track, if it’s not raining. Looking forward to that!

Tomorrow is going to be my rest day. My body is just feeling tired and I know I need to let it rest.

I’m hoping all goes well for weigh in day tomorrow. As of this morning, my weight was still down. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I know I have done everything right this week.

5 comments :

  1. I like the two workout Tuesday plan. You will do fine and resting the next day is good.

    I just started my two workout class schedule and it has been wonderful. I take two 45 minute cardio classes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Mon-Thur I rest and it is working out very well for me.

    Good luck on your workout and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make Wednesday your rest day ~ I found resting yesterday ( MOnday ) I felt so good running today, even run up the hills that I usually walk as my legs feel heavy and tired.
    Tuesdays and Thursdays are my two workout days as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an EXCELLENT idea! Kick butt on your run tonight...can't wait to hear about your weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rest on Sundays and although I miss the exercise, I know my body needs the rest. I think your two workouts on Tuesday are a good idea - especially since they are two different types of exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I waited once until I felt like it.....I never really felt like it....
    so I "make" myself do the deed
    3 x a week
    4 x a week
    5 x a week....
    until I get back in control of my plan!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...