SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pre-WI Day Fears

So last week I was so “with it” and eating all of the right things and getting my exercise in. This week, my motivation is lacking a bit. I stepped on the scale and I am even further up from yesterday’s weight. More than likely, I am going to have a big gain for WI day tomorrow and that just sucks- but I know where I went wrong.

My eating yesterday wasn’t too bad. I did well for the most part. But we made tacos last night for supper and I can always count on a sodium gain the next morning, so that might be part of it. We’ll have a lighter supper tonight and hopefully that will help the WI tomorrow.

2 more days of work and then it’s a long weekend! I can’t wait!

3 comments :

  1. I retain water from everything, sodium, exercise, sun....drink lots of water and flush out your system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least u know where u went wrong...you can make it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't matter what the scale says. That number does not define you. If you have a gain or a loss - it is only a marker for that one 20 seconds in time that you are actually on the scale.

    Live your plan for the long run.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...