SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weigh in Day

I gained 1.4 lbs this week. The good news is, I haven't gone over my 20 lbs. lost mark, thankfully. I don't know what's up with me but I keep craving sweets and that's counterproductive to my diet!

Today, I stuck with the plan and haven't gone over my points. I'll have 2 points left after supper. BUT, I got hungry and bought a pack of wheatables out of the machine for 5 pts and then later I wanted something sweet so I got cookies for 10 points! That's terrible! I did enjoy the cookies though. I think it's all of the girl scout cookies we have in the house. I have the rest of them in the freezer and that's where they're going to stay after this last box that we have out is gone. I think that once I start eating something like that, I start craving them. Instead, I should be eating fruits so that I am craving them instead. I did have grapes and strawberries today, so I am still eating fruit. I did have an orange with me at work today and I chose the cookies over the orange, very bad decision on my part!

What do you when you start to lose your motivation to continue? I keep thinking of the big picture and how much I really want to be healthy and thin, so that keeps me going, but I'm just so afraid of failure!!! I don't want to mess up. I really want to get back on track so I don't keep adding on more pounds. Please help!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...