SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Update

Let me tell you, I am so tired of sleeping and laying in bed. I just can't seem to get to feeling better! I went back to the doctor last night and they put me on more meds. They gave me a nebulizer treatment and took blood work. The blood work was ok. She gave me an inhaler that really helps to open me up so that I can breathe better, so I'm a little more comfortable! I'm starting to wonder how long I will have to put up with this! It's been a week today.

My eating hasn't been good but it hasn't been bad either. I'm just barely eating, which I know isn't good because then my metabolism won't be working at the best rate. Last night I had a chocolate milk shake which I don't regret the least bit. It felt so good on my throat.

This morning my husband said, "You're really looking smaller!" Which of course made me feel good! :) I have to be looking smaller after losing 26 lbs, right? I can't wait to meet that 30 lbs. lost mark!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...