SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Weekend!

I am so happy that this week of work is finally over! The sad thing is that my spring break is almost over too, though. But, that just means I'm that much closer to summer vacation. :)

My doctor has once again switched my BP medicine to a higher dosage because the last one she put me on wasn't working. Today, I've had another headache ALL day with no relief. My BP has been sky high, higher than it was on the last medicine that wasn't working. I'm going to give this one about 3 weeks too. If this doesn't work, I don't know what the issue is? I guess I shouldn't worry, as that will just make the BP go up even higher!! I hate having this problem since I am so young. Another reason I want to lose weight.

Not much to report, today has been OP so far. Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Weekend! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...