SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weigh in Day

I am happy to say that I didn't not go under my 20 lb loss, which I was afraid of doing. I lost 1.4 lbs this week! Total weight lost = 21.4 lbs. I am beginning to think that I had hit a plateau for quite a while before last week, it seems like it is finally starting to come off. *Not to jinx myself*

This week I earned 10 AP's which is a lot more than the 0 that I got last week! I am trying to do better at setting a plan for my exercise instead of just saying, "I'm going to exercise *however many days this week*," and saying "I'm going to exercise, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday" and specify what I am going to do each day. The important thing is, is that I get exercise on those days that I have something planned, if I decide to do a different exercise than what I have on the calendar, so be it.

For example, today I do not have any exercise planned, but on one of my breaks at work, I did the stairs for 10 minutes to get a little more activity in my day. I work in a 3 story building, so walking up and down the flights of stairs actually wears me out! I can't wait for the day that it doesn't.

This weekend we are going to my parent's house. I always worry on these weekend because my mom is a great cook and my whole family loves to eat. I tend to forget the consequences and eat whatever I want when we go home, but I don't want to do that again! It took me so long to recover from when that happened at Christmas time. So wish me luck on that one! My mom is aware that I am trying to lose weight and would prefer some lighter meals, so hopefully that will help!

Now onto the pictures from yesterday's eats.

For breakfast I had an egg and 1/2 slice cheese on a light multi-grain english muffin. 1 cup of 100% Grape juice, and 1/2 cup canned pears. (8.5 ptsFor a snack I had 1 apple and 1 cup of 2% milk. (4 pts)For lunch I had a turkey and cheese wrap, Baked Cheddar Lays, 2 clementines, and 1 WW Strawberry yogurt. (7.5 pts)



I got hungry before supper and had a left over eggplant round. (.5 pt)


For supper I had lemon-peper salmon, 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese and 1 sweet potato broiled into fries. (9.5 pts)For dessert I had 1/2 cup FFSF Vanilla pudding, and 2 FF Devil's food cake cookies. (3 pts)For a snack later on I had 1 serving of Mike-n-Ike's. (3 pts)
Total Points: 36. I used 2 weekly points


Exercise: 30 minutes of Core workout with stability ball (3 APs)
Steps: 4,002

1 comment :

  1. good luck on eating when you go home...i know it's hard, but it pays off in the end to make smarter choices!

    oh and how i love mike n ikes!! those are dangerous for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...