SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 30, 2009

Feels So Good

Today was a back to normal day for me! I am finally starting to feel better and I'm LOVING IT!!! I still feel like I need to give my body a little more time to get better before I bring on the exercise though, but I'm ready when it is!! I've lost a lot of weight since I got sick and I'm really hoping I don't gain it all back! I'll keep my fingers crossed but I can't get mad at myself if I do gain some back.

They started putting Grape Crush in our pop machine at work. I couldn't resist today. But I do have a an accomplishment to report. I wanted some grape pop and I ALWAYS drink diet pop. So, I drank exactly one cup (serving size) and put it away. I haven't touched it since! Now that's an improvement for me! I have to say that I really enjoyed it too. Little steps! :)

1 comment :

  1. glad to hear you're starting to feel better!! but i think you're right in holding off on the exercise for a bit...need to let your body recoop to 100%.

    Non-scale victories are always awesome...great job!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...