SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today was a beautiful day! It was 70 degrees, which was awesome! We actually had class outside for one of my classes. Nice to be outside.

When I got home I went for a 40 minute walk outside. I got 3 AP's and have been on track for following my exercise calendar. I have exercise planned for Saturday, so I'm hoping I can convince my mom to go for a walk with me.

Today I had a few extra things that I didn't necessarily need. I was really craving a Frapuccino for Starbucks. I get the light kind, so not too many points. I ordered a tall and they gave me a Grande and charged me for the tall. Nice, but a few more points that I wanted originally, no way I could only drink half! But it was realllly good! Then to top it all off, tonight my husband and I went to Subway for supper, where I kept within points, but the local ice cream shop opened for the season and so we had to stop there for dessert, which ended up being about 14 points! So I used some extra weekly points to say the least!

I'm really excited for the weekend! It seems like this week just flew by. Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Aaaahhh spring!! I'm loving this lovely weather!!

    Ice cream is going to be my weak point...I love our little local ice cream shops!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...