SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Sack of Potatoes

This time change is just messing my body up! I have been so tired for the past two days, despite going to bed early. I had a huge midterm test today and I have a presentation on Thursday, so I'm a little bit stressed out too. I was on points all day but just fixed up a quick supper tonight and I definitely went over my points with that. Tomorrow is weigh in day, and after this past weekend and tonight I think I can expect a gain. Let's hope for the best though!

I've decided to stop taking pictures of my food. It definitely helped me lose some pounds, but It's a little bit of a hassle. The deal is that if I don't lose for two weeks, I have to start taking pictures again to hold myself accountable if I'm not losing.

I do have a little bit of good news! This past weekend I saw someone I haven't seen for about a month and she asked me if I had lost weight. I said, "Yeh, a little bit." She said, "I don't think it's a little bit, how much have you lost?" Which of course made me feel good! When I told her 20 lbs, she was like, "That's not a little bit! That's like losing a sack of potatoes!" Now if I can just keep this up...and I will!!!

1 comment :

  1. doesn't it feel great when people start to notice the changes?!?!? I love it and it totally pushes me more!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...