SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday

First, I have to say that Monday went a lot better than Sunday did. It feels so good to be on track.

For breakfast, I had 1 serving banana nut cheerios (These are absolutely delicious by the way!), 1/2 cup 1% milk, 1 cup 100% Orange Juice, 1/4 cup blueberries and 1/4 cup strawberries. (5 pts)
My first break is at 9:00, so instead of eating on my break, I walked up and down the stairs for the remainder of my 10 minute break. It felt good to get up from my desk and get a little movement in. I wear a pedometer and I really need more activity on these ordinary work days! When I got back to my desk I had 1 orange and 1 Nutrigrain blueberry cereal bar. (4 pts)
For lunch I had about 1 cup of lettuce, 1 roma tomato, fat free ranch packet, fiber one peach pudding (delicious and just the right size!), and I had 11 Peanut M&M's as the candy machine guy was there and he gives away free candy when he's there, who can say no to that? :) I also had a Bumblebee Sundried Tomato Basil Tuna. (8 pts)On my last break of the day, I did the stairs again.

On the way home from work I had 1 package of Girl Scout Daisy Rounds. (2 pts)
For supper I had 2 servings of Asparagus Quiche and 1 slice of light wheat toast with a small amount of ICBINB and jelly. (12 pts)


For dessert I had 1 strawberry smoothie and 2 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie. (3 pts)
After supper I did my Stability Ball Core workout for 30 minutes.
For a snack later on, I had Smart Pop Kettle corn. (1 pt)

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful day of food! Thanks for stopping by the blog today... Asparagus are the best! We get the monster bag from Costco and roast them in the oven... so good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...