SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home Again

This time not because I want to be. I am sick with something. It's weird though because it's different than anything I ever remember having. I don't have any severe drainage from my nose or anything, hardly ever have to blow my nose. But I have an incredibly sore throat and a productive cough. Last night my temp was 100.1. I'm not sure what it would be now as I took meds and I believe they lower your temperature. My face has been very red though, which probably means a temp. This is only the second time in my life that I have ever called in sick to work. While I don't lose my performance status (thankfully) at work, I do lose my attendance bonus which kind of sucks. I don't think I'm going to venture out to school either. Nobody wants to hear somebody choking and hacking! YUCK! Professors are much less understanding when students miss school than they are when they decide to cancel class! Isn't that the way it always works? I'm not sure if I should go to the doctor or not. I've felt like this since Saturday. I know that antibiotics won't do anything for you if it's not a bacterial infection, but how much longer should I put up with this? I painted on Saturday and a little yesterday so I'm worried the paint fumes got to me? Anybody know what that can do to you? I'm thinking it wouldn't cause this, but who knows.

1 comment :

  1. I hope you feel better soon, I would go to the doctor just to be sure it's not an infection and because it's nothing you have had before

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...