SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Review of Saturday

Ok, so yesterday could have gone better, but it could have gone a lot worse too. We went to Applebee's for lunch, and you would think I would order off of the WW menu, but I had it planned out I would get a 1/2 size of the Oriental Chicken Salad and a cup of soup. But when I got there I decided to have the Oriental Chicken salad WRAP instead, and ended up getting baked French onion soup. I didn't eat the fries, but it was a 24 point lunch! I did have 2 small cake balls and a small cookie later, too. Other than that though, everything was healthy food. My mom has decided to try to diet too, but doesn't want to follow points or anything. So, I need to try a little harder today!





By the way...I forgot to mention that I decided to go ahead and buy the Puma's I wanted, despite the price! I WORKED HARD FOR THEM AND I DESERVE THEM!! :) Here's a picture:



I wish I could have found a better picture because this doesn't do them justice. :) They're Puma Alacron's in the teal color.

1 comment :

  1. love the pumas!!! i have them in tan & blue...but want the teal too!! :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...