SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A New Day

Last night we made our way to my parent's house, which is about 4 hours away. Of course we were starving when we left and so decided to have some Mexican food. I had 2 tacos, a very small enchilada, and a chili con queso. Not the best. I didn't get a chance to track my points yesterday, but the rest of the day was low on points. I should track them now!

This morning I can't sleep because of the way the food made me feel. I feel like there was so much sodium that it sucked all of the hydration right out of my body. It's weird to think that I used to eat like this a lot. I'm almost happy that it made me feel so miserable, because it makes me want to grab some fruit and veggies today so that I can feel good again! The good news is that we chose not to have any dessert later and we would have definitely had some before. Baby steps. :)

I'm really excited today though because there is this store here that sells TONS of produce for awesome prices. For example, Apples for 49 cents a pound. I am going to stock up and haul them back home! I'll let you know what treasures I find!

Now, to an on points weekend! I plan on going for a walk once the sun comes up a little more, as long as it's not raining. That will be a good start to the day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...