SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I miss you, Exercise!

I know that when I move more, I lose a lot more weight. It's easy math. The problem is, I haven't been moving since a 20 min. walk on Sunday. I haven't felt good. I know that I have to be very careful when I get anything in my chest area or I'll end up with something worse. Today I had to walk about 5 minutes from the parking lot to the building where my classes are, and I felt terrible. Burning in my chest and could hardly breathe. Not to mention, I was moving at a snail's pace! So I guess the exercise will have to wait but I'm really hoping I don't GAIN any weight. This morning I had a small gain, I guess I have to expect that after yesterday's loss! Still doing good though, and it only REALLY counts on Weds. :)

So the good news in that is that I got myself out of bed and to work and school today. I am exhausted with big black circles under my eyes. They're going to let me work tomorrow, Yay! So I will have somewhat of a paycheck for this week. Not feeling 100% yet. A little scared with the breathing trouble. I guess I just need to keep an eye on it though. I felt a little tipsy trying to work while on my cough meds from the doctor. My speech was a little slurred and I kept getting confused. (My job requires a lot of technical thinking) Thank goodness it was a short day at work! Let's hope tomorrow goes better!

1 comment :

  1. do you think it would be helpful to only weigh yourself on specific days? I find when I weigh myself too much it gives me anxiety, so I only will weigh myself on Tuesday nights and then maybe pick a second time if you want a mid week check in.

    I'm glad that you got to work but a little scared that you felt drunk :]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...