SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 23, 2009

A little update

Today is a good day because both my husband and I have the day off of work and we can spend it together! :) That doesn't happen very often.

The scale has been seeing some losses, although I don't want to jinx myself. I'm sure it can be attributed to my increase in activity. Over the course of last week, I exercised 5 out of 7 days, which is amazing for me.

Yesterday, I wasn't feeling well but I went for a 20 minute walk but I started to feel terrible so we went home. Anything is better than nothing, right?

I painted our very small, upstairs bathroom on Saturday and I'm afraid the fumes got to me or something? I'm not really sure. I have congestion in my chest, but no congestion in my nose or sinuses. Let's hope this goes away!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...