SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I have a new header!

This morning I weighed in at 202.7. I gained .7 lbs. this week and I am so happy that’s all I gained after some very terrible eating days last week and sinking back in to old habits. I felt terrible. I do not want to go back there again!! I am glad to be starting fresh today. There’s something about weighing in, facing that scale and realizing that I can move forward now. I have such a hard time doing that midweek and can’t seem to start fresh until I get that weigh in over. Now I am READY!

For breakfast this morning, I had a piece of toast with egg beaters on top, a banana and a glass of milk for 7 points. You can hardly see that toast under there! I was trying to use up the egg beaters because they expired yesterday. lol

113011 001

Weight Watchers has announced there will be changes to the plan starting on Friday…I’m interested to see what they are. Has anyone heard anything other than the vague info. they’ve posted?

While working, I sipped on coffee with creamer for 1 point.

113011 003

On my first break, I ate 1/2 serving of almonds for 2 points.

113011 004

For lunch, I ate roasted potatoes with a tomato and turkey bacon sandwich for 10 points.

113011 005

We are really low on groceries and are trying to make it through the week on what we have. I did buy bread and bananas, but that’s it. I look forward to having more groceries in the house this weekend!

On my last break, I ate an apple for 0 points.

113011 007

Last night didn’t work out to meet my Dad, so we’re going to meet him tonight instead. I have 12 points left for the day. I definitely need to get some veggies in!

We are half way through the week!!

By the way, how do you like my new header!?

14 comments :

  1. I love your new header! So cute!! Sorry you had a gain..but at least it was a small one. I am very anxious to hear what WW is going to reveal on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new header!! My mom's leader said that there was going to be a lot of foods that count as 0 - but point totals will be really different. Meats should be less too, if I understood it right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New reader! I like the header although since I am new I didn't see the old one....I gained a pound and a half last week-but it was well deserved. I have enjoyed looking through your blog. I will be checking back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new header :-) And that's great you gained so minimal.. I know I sure didn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting for the WW news also & your new header is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAYUTE! I just tweaked my blog too yesterday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it!

    Since facing the scale, and moving forward, I have felt so much... happier! Definitely worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Less than a lb? Yay! I hope there aren't big changes to the plan. I hate have to change things up after I finally get settled in on something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new header! Congrats :)

    I asked the girl that weighed me last week what the changes might be and she said that they are going to focus more on indivduals. Also the lowest points per day will lower to 26/day. That is all I know for now. I will find out Monday when I weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought a serving of almonds was 28!! You said you had half and that's only 10. I'm either overeating or you are under eating! I'm probably just overdoing it 'cause I love almonds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new header! I'm the same way about mid-week, it's so hard for me to wrap my head around starting "fresh," until that weigh in is done! I missed my meeting last Saturday and I can't WAIT until my meeting this week, I've missed it!

    I'm glad I have e-tools so I can read about the changes tomorrow and hopefully figure some of it out on my own before going to the meeting on Saturday.

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your new header!

    sorry about your gain, i had one too, ugh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...