SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 1, 2011

One of Those Weeks

I can’t believe it’s December 1st already! Where has the year gone?

I got to sleep in a little this morning. I just can’t seem to get enough sleep lately! It might be because I’m still not feeling 100% well. My body probably needs the rest.

For breakfast this morning, I had toast with PB and a sliced banana, a hard boiled egg, and milk for 7 points.

12111 001

I also had 3 slices of turkey bacon for 1 point.

12111 002

I spent my morning working on homework. It’s hard to believe in a few weeks I will be done with homework indefinitely!

On my way to school, I drank coffee with half and half for 1 point. Nothing tastes better than a hot cup of coffee on a cold day.

12111 006

Before my second class, I ate 1/2 serving of almonds for 2 points. I always weigh foods like this instead of counting them out, so that might be why my counts are different and someone pointed out I’m only eating about 10 (in this case 11) almonds vs. the package serving size of 14 almonds. Weird! I guess I could eat a few more.

12111 003

We watched a movie in class, and I ate 1/2 serving of animal crackers for 2 points.

12111 004

I did a little shopping for hubby’s birthday after school. I’m not really sure what to get him, so I just get him a bunch of small things. I hope he’ll like what I get him!

I was SO hungry after school. To stop myself from eating, I drank a diet A&W for 0 points.

IMAG0172

Although when I was cooking supper, I ate a leftover garlic bread piece for 3 points. Good thing they’re tiny!

12111 010

And then I got a package from UPS from Somersaults snacks and I had to try them out. They’re made out of sunflower seeds. I tried the Sante Fe Salsa flavor—SO good. 2 points.

12111 008

For supper, I made Sahi topped with a mixture of feta, milled flax seed and olive oil, along with zucchini, yellow squash and onions, and brown rice for 8 points.

12111 018

I also had a serving of Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream for 4 points.

12111 019

I have 2 points left for the day. I did not get in my fruits and veggies today for some reason. My eating has just been off lately. Ugh. Hopefully, tomorrow night we can get groceries and get stocked up with delicious and healthy foods again. Ever have those days/weeks where it’s just harder to eat healthier? It’s been one of those weeks for me! But I’m just going to keep truckin’ on!

Tomorrow is the day when WW makes changes. I am excited to see what they are!

5 comments :

  1. I have those days where I realize I have had no veggies and only 1 serving of fruit! It happens.

    I weigh things a lot. I find that the weight of a serving size is usually less than if you go by counting (like with crackers or nuts). Calorie counts per serving can be off by as much as 30% of the listed amount. That's scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just getting started, so reading your blog gives me such inspiration. Keep moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to follow Weight Watchers with my points plus info...don't have the extra funds right now. I'll be interested to hear about the changes. Seems like they make too many changes sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate that you "confessed" about eating the garlic bread. If I was a foodie blogger I would have skipped right over that, haha.

    Oh, and I think you watch a lot of movies at school...those teachers are getting off easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Diet A&W. I saw the email about the changes this morning but haven't read any more than that yet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...