SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weigh in Day

No pictures of my food today, sorry! It’s been a super busy day and I am ready to crash. I had to go into the office for work today and those days are just long and busy and by the time I’m home I am tired out.

But I did want to let you know how my weigh in day went. I lost .7 lbs. this week. I now weigh 201.3. I have lost 86.7 lbs. I am .1 lb. above my lowest ever. So close! Kind of disappointing because I had a better week than last week. I had 2 weekly points left and earned 23 activity points. It was a good week, but I can’t lose a lot every week. That’s just the way it goes. I am going to try to get to Onederland by next week though!!

Be sure to check out today’s My Memories Suite Review and Giveaway!

8 comments :

  1. Congrats! :) You ahve the right attitude, some weeks just can't be as high, no matter how great your effort. You'll get there next week or the week after, and it'll be glorious. :) I remember that onederland week for me, you should celebrate by treating yourself to some spa-type experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely for you. A huge milestone is just ahead, JUST ahead. Let's happy dance together next week!

    Onederland in time for Thanksgiving (and you better strategize big for that one hahahah).

    later,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the loss! Onderlamd is sooooo close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you went downward! :) You really are close. I'm with the other poster... my first thought was THANKSGIVING!!! haha Maybe give yourself 2 weeks to reach that goal??? LOL j/k. Get lots of rest. Also, your big workout yesterday might have kept you from showing more of a loss today. Maybe not, but it sounds good, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtg!
    seems like everytime i have a really good week (op & lotsa ap's) it doesn't show until the following week? so sounds like you are definitely due!

    anywho congrats! wow are you super inspiring! l♥ve your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 86.7?? That's quite the inspiration Alissa! Awesomeness. I'm just finally getting back on track with 150 to lose...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So close to Onederland! Can't wait to celebrate with you.
    For now let's celebrate that you've lost an amazing 86.7 pounds!!! WOW! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the weigh in Alissa. By the end of the year, you'll be below your lowest ever. What a wonderful way to end 2011. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...