SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weigh in Day

I didn’t make it to Onederland. This is why I don’t like setting time lines for myself, because it’s too easy to miss them and then I feel bad about myself.

But moving on!

I actually gained .7 lbs. this week. I thought for sure I was going to lose, but my weight shot up from yesterday’s weight. It wasn’t my best week. I ate a few of my activity points, which I don’t like to do, but I was still on track.

I can’t seem to get past this 202-ish weight. But I will! Mark my words…

5 comments :

  1. The body is definitely a mystery! You'll kick the 200's into space soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to eat my activity points as well. I do not even figure them out after I workout. Less chance of me eating them.
    You will break through to "one"derland. I understand your frustrations. Stick with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ABSOLUTELY will Alissa! I look forward to celebrating with you when you get there, but in the meantime, enjoy every day and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will get there!! Keep at it, you've done amazing so far. I was stalled at about 202is for about 4 mths too. and finally it came off, so it will eventually too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stick with it, it'll fall off soon!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...